Star Alliance Gold
You can recognise a Gold status customer in your reservation system's Passenger Name Records (PNR), which indicate customer's status with a '/G'. In the Departure Control System, the customer's tier level is indicated with '*G'. On boarding passes look for this format 'XX*G' and read as Airline Star Alliance Gold (XX is the two-letter airline code). Example: TG*G = THAI Star Alliance Gold = THAI Royal Orchid Plus Gold.
The benefits are as follows:
- Airport Lounge Access Complimentary access to airport lounges displaying the Star Alliance Gold symbol, regardless of their class of travel. In addition, one guest travelling on a Star Alliance flight that day is allowed to access and relax in over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide.
- Priority check-in at counters displaying the Star Alliance Gold symbol Star Alliance Gold Status allows the customer to check in through the Priority check-in counters.
- Priority Boarding With priority boarding, the customer can enjoy the freedom of boarding at his/her convenience along with First and Business Class passengers.
- Extra Baggage Allowance We allow an additional 20 kg (44 pounds) where the weight concept applies, or one additional piece of luggage where the piece concept applies.
- Priority Baggage Handling The customer's bags get priority treatment and are among the first to be unloaded.
- Priority Waitlisting If there is no seat available on the customer's preferred flight, we ensure they are given priority on the waitlist.
About Daniela Machova
Manager Loyalty Recognition