Circle Pacific Fare
The Star Alliance Circle Pacific Fare is designed to facilitate travel around the Asia and Pacific regions using Star Alliance member carriers. It offers customers a flexible way to explore their choice from over 85 destinations in 25 countries served by the Star Alliance network.
Customers can plan, book and buy their Circle Pacific Fare ticket with the Star Alliance Book and Fly tool on http://www.staralliance.com/en/book-fly.
Star Alliance Circle Pacific Fare Conditions:
- Itinerary must include Asia, North America and South West Pacific and a minimum of 3 countries.
- Itinerary must end in the same country but not necessarily in the same city.
- Rerouting fee after ticketing / departure is 75USD plus any applicable mileage difference.
- Customers only pay for the number of miles they fly, not on how many stops they make.
- Circle fares can be used in conjunction with regional airpasses.
- No blackout dates, fares are valid all year.
- FFP miles accrual (number of miles governed by respective member carriers FFP programme conditions).
- Dates and flight changes have no re-booking fee.
Airlines and Destinations:
The Airfare is valid on Air Canada (AC), Air China (CA), Air India (AI), Ethiopian Airlines (ET), EVA AIR (BR), Turkish Airlines (TK), Lufthansa (LH), ANA (NH), Air New Zealand (NZ), Asiana Airlines (OZ), Singapore Airlines (SQ), Shenzhen Airlines (ZH), THAI (TG) and United (UA) flights serving the countries of Australia, Brunei, Canada, China, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Philippines, Western Samoa, Singapore, French Polynesia Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, USA and Vietnam.