Meetings Plus is designed for travel to corporate meetings involving participants from at least three different countries. Just one agreement covers all Star Alliance participating carriers, with a single point of contact overseeing all the necessary bookings. Participants in a Meetings Plus deal benefit from worldwide discounts of between 4% and 20% depending on the booking class.
“Meetings Plus makes it more cost-effective and productive for our customers to bring people across the world together for a meeting. The motto is: Take the smarter route for your worldwide meetings," said Tushar Bhagat, Manager Strategy, Alliance Fare Products.
An event is eligible for Meetings Plus if:
· A minimum of 50 international participants are expected to attend
· Attendees are travelling from at least three different countries (not including the meeting destination)
· There is a minimum of 60 days lead time to the start date
· A travel agency will be assigned to issue the tickets for the meeting
· The assigned travel agency is able to submit the tracked revenue figures after the meeting
· Travel to the meeting is hosted/managed
Do you know any companies who host this kind of meetings? If so, why don't you put them in touch with your MICE or sales representatives? Or refer them to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.